Monday, February 11, 2008

Toilets? Check!

We bought, and installed, 3 new toilets this weekend and went and installed them in the new house. Some time within the next few days we will go over and fix the water damage spot in the kitchen and replace the damaged segment of the fence in the backyard. That will be difficult considering how much snow is back there! Chris already had to scrape the driveway and walkway yesterday in below zero temperatures. Otherwise we couldn't have gotten the car into the garage. The toilets look great though. We'll have to have a plumber come out and turn the water on and check everything to make sure there are no more leaks.

I walked through the house yesterday with some paint samples. I love this one sunny yellow color but if I paint the kitchen yellow, the dining room, family room, and living room will have to be yellow as well and while *I* could handle that much bright color, I dont know if Chris or any visitors can. My backup safe color is a taupe color. Upstairs we will paint the master bed/bath a blue color. Once we buy the bedding for our new bed we will take a sham up to Home Depot and coordinate it with some paint and see what looks good with it. The boys' bathroom will be the sunny yellow color, for sure, and the guest bedroom will be a sage green to match the bedding we have right now which will be used in the guest room. Ian wants his room to be "Lightning McQueen Red" but I dont know about that! Quinn's room will probably either be the same color as whatever we paint Ian's room or it will be the yellow color. Too many decisions to make!

My Pampered Chef orders came in on Saturday and Chris helped me put everyone's orders together. I got so much nice stuff! I had to box it back up though since we're about to move. I cant wait to use it all.

I just waxed my upper lip and its stinging. =(

No comments: