Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A quiz for Ian

This little quiz has been going around the internet recently so I decided I would play along. These are questions that I asked Ian:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
To be good.

2. What makes mom happy?
When I'm nice to my brother.

3. What makes mom sad?
When I'm being bad.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickling my belly!

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Bigger. (lol)

6. How old is your mom?
2-7 (wow he got it right!)

7. How tall is your mom?
6-0-0 (uh...)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Sit down. (LOL)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Sit down and listen to music.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being good. (but Ian, most famous people aren't good people!)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Pooping (eh?) I told him to be serious and he said "laughing"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
He cant answer this one. (good boy!)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Helping people.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Everything (Ok so he thinks I'm a cow)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Being nice.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Little Bill (Very confused on the gender & skin color, apparently)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play with games.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We're both silly.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Babies.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she gives me kisses and hugs.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Because you always like daddy.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Chuck E Cheese's...can I have a cookie now?

No comments: