Monday, August 8, 2011

Making some progress

Well I have a few shows booked for Aug/Sept which makes me happy. I hope I can get at least one or two bookings from each show for October so I can pick back up once I'm healed from delivery. Still frustrated that some people just don't respond when you message them. Most people responded with yes, I'd love to but I'm busy right now but some people just ignored my message. Rude!

Anyways, I have a 3D/4D ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow. I can't wait to see what this little guy looks like! I suppose I'd find out for sure in 6-7 weeks anyways, but I'm somewhat impatient! ;)

I went to Zumba for the first time in months last night and it was tough! I think I did pretty good...I did every song except the one I missed when I had to leave and go pee in the middle of the hour. LOL! I thought I would be hurting today but I feel ok. Just general, full body discomfort which I attribute more towards being 8 months pregnant than going to Zumba last night.

I really can't wait to be done with this pregnancy! I can't wait to work out HARDCORE again and feel strong again. I miss my muscle tone, my smaller body, my energy level. And of course I can't wait to have Arin here in my arms! :)

Here's a picture from a few days ago. Its my 8 month belly pic:



Not too much longer!

No comments: