Sunday, August 21, 2011

Who am I going to be today?

Every day I have this internal battle with myself, which ultimately comes down to: Who am I going to be today? Am I going to be the fun, outgoing, confident Jen or the insecure, sad, dramatic Jen?

The first Jen doesn't exist much these days. I hate that I tie my confidence and self worth to the way I look. I feel enormous, clumsy, unattractive, and uncomfortable. I don't know why I feel this way with this pregnancy. I didn't feel this way at all when I was pregnant with the twins, but I think thats because my personal feelings were overshadowed by my feelings of carrying those babies for the parents who were waiting for them. I felt stronger emotionally with that surrogate pregnancy, and I feel sad, weak, and pathetic with my own.

I hope to start feeling like the REAL me in 5-6 weeks once this little guy is born. I'm really miserable.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you start to feeling like the first Jen as soon as possible. And if you don't please text or call me if you want/need to. Don't be feeling in the gutter alone... I know we all get busy but I can always make time to talk or stop over in the evening or SOMETHING! Don't forget I'm here for you if you want & need a friend around!

Unknown said...

I don't know if you check this still, but someone on Facebook stole one of your belly pics and is using it to pretend to be pregnant on FB.

Here is where they uploaded your picture.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=181797888616334&set=a.144155962380527.26972.100003583735175&type=1&theater

Here is their profile.
http://www.facebook.com/keira.renee.16

You are not the only one they have stolen from. Maybe if you report them they will get shut down.

Unknown said...

Hello,
I'm making a documentary about surrogacy for french television.
I want to speak with you about it. Can you contact me on my email to explain the project?
Thanks
Severine
severinecasting@yahoo.fr