Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brrrr

It is currently -6 without the windchill. My heater stopped working today. Nice, huh? The kids and I are in layers and we're still cold. Hopefully Chris can fix it when he gets home. Tonight is supposed to get down to -40 or so. They are cancelling school and college classes today and tomorrow because it will be dangerously cold. Lovely. Why do I live in Minnesota again?

I've been having a really bad day. I had some drama with a friend this morning but we've worked it out. Then on my message board 2 of my favorite moderators have stepped down. I'm taking it personally even though I probably shouldn't. I seem to have fallen into a pattern of having people leave me, which I guess is what I deserve for leaving everyone back in Memphis. First my sister, then almost a close friend, then 2 of my mods. Who next?

I'm on my period and it's been really tough on me this time. I rarely get PMS. Last night I felt so sad for no reason so I went and took a hot bath and listened to Sia's album 'Some People Have Real Problems'. I wanted to stay in the bath for hours. I got out and slathered myself with some yummy smelling lotion and I felt better. I've just been so sad. And it's hard for me to even admit that because I am always the happy, bubbly person. I hate PMS. I should be back to my normal self tomorrow.

I want to feel like myself again.

No comments: