Saturday, August 1, 2009

Who's out there?

So, my readers, I see that my blog gets decent traffic. So come out and introduce yourselves! Be seen and heard! :)

I am enjoying a lovely Saturday evening with the hubs. The kids are in bed, we're watching a movie, and my good friend 'vodka' is joining us for the evening. Vodka and sugar free koolaid, to be precise. The Koolaid is free and vodka is 1 point per shot. I have plenty of points left for today. I wont spend them all on alcohol though. I have a tasty ice cream treat waiting for me in the freezer. ;)

Tomorrow we are all going to a friends' son's birthday party at Chuck E cheese. Hopefully I can stop at one greasy piece of pizza. Good thing they have a salad bar too! :)

Nothing much to report. My weight was up a pound, but I have stuck to my points religiously. I only used flex points once, and only used 16 total. So, I'm not too worried yet. I will be super happy to be back in the 150s though. Hopefully I will have good news for my next journal entry. :)

3 comments:

Chantel said...

:wave:

Chantel from IDOB ;)

Susan said...

It's me....susanb573 from SMO

rarejule said...

Hey there, Jen... I don't recall how I stumbled onto your surro blog, but now I found you here! I'm not a stalker, honest. Just antoher MN surro looking to make a difference... send me a note sometime if you want to get together and chat... with or without other MN surros (there are plenty of us)!

PS: Love the new hair!