Monday, July 27, 2009

Hellooooo 160!

Down to 160! I am not going to weigh-in again until Friday. I would think I would be into the 150's by then. Even 159 would be amaaaaazing. :)

I'm so close to my pre-pregnancy weight of 155, but still have my pre-surrogacy goal of 140. Yes, I gained 15 pounds while cycling. The meds and injections made me eat all the time...LOL. I cant wait to wear my old clothes again! I have this one pair of brightly colored orange/yellow/red plaid shorts that are a size 8 and they are super short. They are my absolute favorite shorts and I desperately want to wear them this summer!! If I fit back into them I will post a picture of me wearing them. :)

I have a nice long run in my future today. I'm hoping I can really push myself and complete 3.5 or maybe even 4 miles. I have a lot of other things to do today as well so I had better wrap this up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you make your 3.5 or 4 miles??? I finished off 3 miles today (at 36:16). So annoyed at the slowness. I can't wait to she the hot pants pic!! Good job at 160!