Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update

I have not been a very good blogger, have I?

Well I am now 20 weeks pregnant with my THIRD son! Yep, that's right, another boy! I guess that's what we're good at. :) As I sit here typing, I feel him wiggling around in my belly and I can't wait to be able to hold him for the first time.

We had gotten rid of all of our baby stuff, so I bought a new travel system that includes a stroller and infant car seat. Now I need one of those pack-n-play things with a built in bassinet for the first few months when he'll be rooming in with Chris and I. And then when its crib time, I don't even know where we are going to put him since my sister is still living with us and has our 4th bedroom. We finished our basement this winter and there's a bedroom down there, but Chris is using it as his office....plus I don't want to move any of my kids down there until they are older. And my sister can't use the new bedroom because she has cats in her room that have destroyed the carpet under the door. There's NO WAY they are allowed to be downstairs in the basement on the new carpet. So, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I've got a decent amount of cute newborn boy clothes. The Gymboree I used to work at had an after hours "shop the stockroom" sale and I got some great deals on things for this upcoming fall. Plus some of my coworkers have bought me some little onesies and outfits here and there. We'll be well prepared once he arrives, I'm sure. :)

No comments: